Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with La Liga – Virtual Dining Event
How It Works:
- Guests will purchase tickets at www.dininginsideout.com by Sunday, May 2nd at 8 pm.
- Upon purchase, guests will select their preferred pickup location (or delivery-from location for an additional fee)
- After ticket sales end, guests will receive e-mails with instructions for pickup and more about the event
- Meals and add-ons will be available for pickup/delivery on Wednesday, May 5th at designated locations.
- Guests will receive an invitation to a live broadcast featuring all chefs, artisans, and more as we reheat and plate the dishes, and immerse ourselves in celebration of Cinco de Mayo
- This live virtual event will begin at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, May 5th
Cinco de Mayo – What to Expect at This Event
A dining experience centered around the Mexican holiday, with all proceeds to benefit La Liga.
- Cocktail demonstration from Syracuse professionals – learn to make the best margaritas! (Kit available for purchase – alcohol not included
- Guacamole demonstration from a local restaurant – guac, salsa, and chips available for purchase for pre-dinner!
- Hear stories directly from the people La Liga helps in our community!
- Music from a live mariachi band!
- Cook your food (no skill required, everything included in meal box) alongside our chefs virtually and celebrate safely at home!
- A chance to give back to the community through La Liga!
Tacos Al Pastor
classic pork or roasted sweet potatoes, pineapple, salsa, fresh lime, corn tortillas
chicken or cauliflower, tomatillo salsa, queso fresco, serrano chilies, corn tortillas
Churros with Spiced Chocolate Dipping Sauce
(Vegan/Gluten Free menu available)
- Chips with Guacamole & Salsa
- Syracuse Salt Specialty Salt Kit
- Margarita Box (tequila not included)
Available for Delivery and Pickup in the following cities:
Note – Pickup is free. Delivery is $10
United States Shipping is now available for $60 per box.